Which data are collected?
Depending on how you interact with the Company and the purpose of this interaction, the Company may collect the following Data:
- Data relating to your identity: these Data notably designate your full name and electronic address.
- Data connected with browsing: these Data designate information on the way in which the User browses the Site. These Data may include the IP address, screen resolution, the browser used, browsing time, search history, the operating system used, the language and the pages viewed.
- Data relating to the use of social media: when you interact with social media functions.
How are your data collected?
Depending on how you interact with the Company, the latter may collect your Data according to the procedures described below.
- The Company collects your Data directly from you, including when you fill in a contact or registration form or write to the Company (for example, by sending it an email).
- The Company collects your Data indirectly when you browse the Sites by means of cookies and tags, in the conditions defined above.
- When you communicate Data to the Company, you should ensure that they are accurate and complete. If need be, you should update them.
Why are your data collected?
Your Data are automatically processed by the Company for various purposes described below, in the context of your use of the Site.
- Your Data are processed to manage the requests you make and to contact you.
With your consent when it is requested, your Data may also be processed to
- Send you information and news about our products and services
- Analyse your preferences and habits
- Personalise and optimise your experience on our Site by enabling you to access various functions and develop the interactivity of the Sites
- Compile statistics, particularly on the efficiency of our prospecting campaigns
For whom are your data intended?
Your Data are processed by the Company’s internal teams. In addition, only service providers and their staff, who have limited powers, are authorised to access your Data with regard to specific services entrusted to them, which they must carry out exclusively for the Company in strict compliance with obligations, particularly concerning security and confidentiality. When required by current regulations, the Company may transmit your Data to organisations and authorities legally authorised to access them (notably the judicial and administrative authorities).
How are your data protected?
The Company takes every necessary precaution to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Data, in particular to prevent them from being altered, damaged or disclosed, or accessed by non-authorised third parties.
What are your rights?
According to the regulations applicable, you can at any time exercise your right to access, correct and delete Data concerning you, and to oppose the processing of these Data. In the conditions defined by the regulations, you also have the right to stipulate general or specific directives on what happens to your Data after your death. However, you are informed that only specific directives on the processing of Data carried out by the Company for purposes defined in this Policy will be registered by the Company, subject to its specific agreement. When applicable, you have the right to delete and the right to limit the processing of your Data and the right to the portability of these Data, solely according to conditions strictly defined by the regulations applicable. When your Data are processed with your consent, you can revoke this at any time. However, you are informed that processing carried out before this revocation remains valid. You can exercise your rights by contacting the Company, by electronic or postal mail, at the following address: Ziwig – Protection des données – 19 rue Riboud, 69003 LYON ou firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long do we keep your data?
The Company keeps your Data for a period that does not exceed the time required for the purposes indicated by this Policy. Beyond this period, your Data maybe archived to respect the legal obligations incumbent upon the Company, or deleted. Data making it possible to establish proof of a right or a contract, or kept in respect of a legal obligation by the Company, are archived according to current regulations.
The processing of your Data for purposes defined in the Policy may require your Data to be transferred and/or transmitted and/or stored outside the European Union. In this event, specific information will be issued to you by the Company.
You are informed that when you visit the Site, one or more Cookies may be installed on your terminal.
What is a Cookie?
Within the meaning of this Policy, a Cookie designates all the forms of access and inscription of information on your terminal, including information sent by the Sites and stored by your browser in a dedicated space on the hard drive of this terminal.
Why and how are Cookies used?
- Ensure the proper operation and optimisation of Sites;
- Adapt the Sites to your preferences. For example, the Site adapts itself to the display preferences of your terminal, notably by factoring in the language used or the display resolution;
- Facilitate your browsing, particularly by obviating the need to re-enter information each time you visit the Sites;
- Carry out measurements on the Sites’ audiences and communications sent to you;
- Carry out targeted advertising suited to your centres of interest;
- Develop the interactivity of Sites.
You are also informed that the Company allows third parties to install Cookies via the Sites. The Company draws your attention to the fact that these Cookies are used only by these third parties.
What types of Cookies are used?
The purpose of Technical Cookies is to facilitate browsing on the Site, and to enable and improve the operation of the Sites and access to their various functions. They also make it possible to implement security measures. For example, if this applies to you, by asking you to connect to the exhibitor space after a certain time limit is exceeded. You are informed that if you decide to deactivate these Technical Cookies, access to our services could then be altered. In this situation, the Company’s responsibility may in no way be incurred.
Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience Measurement Cookies make it possible to measure the number of visits to the Sites and the communications addressed to you (contents, sections, time spent, browser used, and so on). You are informed that these Audience Measurement Cookies may be installed on the Sites by third parties on behalf of the Company.
Third Party Cookies linked with social media share buttons (Third-party social media Cookies)
Third-party social media Cookies make it possible to share Site content with third parties. This is notably the case with “share” buttons coming from third parties such as Facebook or Twitter. The Company does not control these Third-party social media Cookies or the Data collected via the Companies that manage these social media. If you do not wish the companies that manage the social media to link Data collected via our Sites with the account you hold, you should first log off the social media site concerned. Users are encouraged to view the privacy policies of companies managing the social media concerned.
How long are Cookies retained?
According to the principles of Data protection, you are informed that Cookies are kept for the period strictly required for the purposes they are used for, within limits defined by the competent data protection authority.
How can you manage the installation and reading of Cookies?
You are informed that you can change the parameters of your browser concerning cookies in order to deactivate all or part of the cookies:
- With Internet Explorer™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet options”; click on the “Confidentiality” tab, then the “Advanced” tab, and choose the level desired, or follow this link
- With Firefox™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab, then choose the options required, or follow this link
- With Chrome™: open the settings menu (wrench icon), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced Options” then, in the “Confidentiality” section, click on “Content settings” and choose the options required, or follow this link
- With Opera™: open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu, then select “Delete Private Data”; click on the “Detailed Options” tab, then choose the options required, or follow this link
The main companies managing social media also provide pages dedicated to Cookies, as presented below:
As regards the social media, Users should follow the instructions specific to the social media site concerned to desactivate cookies.
Any modification of this Policy by the Company will be updated on the Site. Users are encouraged to regularly view this Policy to take note of any updates or changes. If any clause in this Policy is declared null and void or contrary to regulations, it will be deemed non-existent but will not entail the nullity of other clauses in the Policy